CBSE Class 10 board exam 2019 results are expected to be released in the coming days. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is yet to announce official details of the exact Class 10 CBSE result 2019 date, or the Class 10 CBSE 2019 time. However, considering the early release of the Class 12 results that took place on Thursday, May 2, it is likely that the Board would announce the Class 10 results as early as next week. Students, like always, would be able to use CBSE’s official website — cbseresults.nic.in — to access the CBSE result 2019 online. Additionally, Google and Microsoft are also easing the experience for pupils and their guardians to check the Class 10 results online through other sources as well. Here, we tell you how to perform a CBSE Class 10 result online check, helping you quickly check CBSE result 2019.
How to check CBSE Class 10 results on cbseresults.nic.in
- To check the Class 10 results, visit the official CBSE website by going to cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in.
- Once the CBSE Class 10 results are out, the CBSE official site will show a link to take you to the Secondary School Examination Results 2019 page.
- You will there be asked to enter your CBSE Class 10 roll number issued by the Board, school number, centre number, and admit card ID number. Once entered, hit the Submit button.
- The CBSE official site will then show you the results. You can also download your CBSE result 2019 for offline use or print them in a hard copy.
If in case the CBSE official website is not accessible on your system, you can use Google to check your Class 10 results online. We explain how:
How to check CBSE Class 10 results on Google
- To check the Class 10 results on Google, search for ‘Class 10 results’ or ‘CBSE Class 10 results’, ‘how to check Class 10 results’, or ‘check CBSE Class 10 results’ on the Google.com homepage.
- Google will show the results tool just above all the search results to let you easily check your Class 10 CBSE result.
- The results tool will ask you to enter your CBSE roll number, centre number, school number, and admit card ID number. You can find these details on your Class 10 admit card.
- Now, you need to press the Check Exam Results button.
- Google will then show your results on the screen.
Notably, the Google results tool is available on both desktop and mobile devices. The search giant partnered with CBSE last year to offer an easy solution to students.
If you have the Microsoft SMS Organizer app on your smartphone, you can check your Class 10 CBSE result while on-the-move as well. Here’s how.
How to check CBSE Class 10 results via Microsoft SMS Organizer app
Microsoft is letting students check their CBSE Class 10 result using its SMS Organizer app.
- To begin with, you need to have the Microsoft SMS Organizer app installed on your Android device. The app is available for free download via Google Play.
- Once the app is installed, it will notify you to register for the CBSE Class 10 results. Enter your details and then you’ll soon be notified of your results directly through an SMS message.
- The SMS Organizer app also lets the students pre-register their details for the Class 10 results and they’ll be notified as soon as the results are announced by CBSE.
Previously, CBSE was expected to declare the Class 10 and Class 12 results in the third week of May. The Board, however, announced the results for the Class 12 students on Thursday. This suggests a sooner than earlier expected release of the Class 10 CBSE result.
Cbseresults.nic.in Updated With 2019 Class 12 Results: How to Check CBSE Result Right Now
To recall, the CBSE Class 10 exams were held between February 21 and March 29 this year.
Google Pay international send money feature launches with limited reach
Google recently retired its old Google Pay app and with it the ability to send and receive money, at least on that old app and website. To make up for that, Google is announcing a new feature in Google Pay that expands that money transfer feature beyond the borders of the US. Unfortunately, as it stands, it’s a one-way street … Continue reading
Smithsonian shows off its new life-size Star Wars X-Wing movie prop
The Smithsonian Institution is now home to a life-size X-Wing aircraft prop from one of the Star Wars movies. Though you can’t yet see it in person — it won’t be unveiled until next year — the museum has shared an image of the massive prop, which has a wingspan of 37-feet. The X-Wing was acquired from LucasFilm division Industrial … Continue reading
Sennheiser IE 900 high-performance wired earbuds are made for audiophiles
Sennheiser is back with a new pair of wired earbuds designed for audiophiles seeking high-quality audio in a portable form factor. The newly unveiled Sennheiser IE 900 in-ear headphones sport the maker’s X3R transducer with a triple-chamber absorber system and housings milled from an aluminum block. The design, Sennheiser says, makes ‘even the subtlest nuances of sound audible.’ The X3R … Continue reading
Chromebooks will soon support noise cancellation for external mics
Google is positioning Chrome OS and Chromebooks as the ultimate productivity weapons, especially in this day and age of remote...
Bose SoundControl Hearing Aids don’t need a prescription
As always, it seems that technological innovations are coming full circle. The quality and conveniences of wireless audio made their...
OnePlus 7 and 7T Android 11 update is reportedly very buggy
OnePlus has been making great strides and making big promises regarding its Android updates but it might need a bit...
Windows Holographic 21H1 update brings major new features to HoloLens
Windows 10’s first major feature update of the year is already being prepared for rollout but it seems that the...
Google Docs performance upgrade could break Chrome extensions
There was a point in time when the war between Google, Microsoft, and even Apple was just over productivity suites....
Social1 year ago
CrashPlan for Small Business Review
Gadgets3 years ago
A fictional Facebook Portal videochat with Mark Zuckerberg – TechCrunch
Mobile3 years ago
Memory raises $5M to bring AI to time tracking – TechCrunch
Social3 years ago
iPhone XS priciest yet in South Korea
Cars2 years ago
What’s the best cloud storage for you?
Security2 years ago
Google latest cloud to be Australian government certified
Social3 years ago
Apple’s new iPad Pro aims to keep enterprise momentum
Cars2 years ago
SK Telecom and Samsung to collaborate on 5G for enterprise