CBSE Class 10 board exam 2019 results are expected to be released in the coming days. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is yet to announce official details of the exact Class 10 CBSE result 2019 date, or the Class 10 CBSE 2019 time. However, considering the early release of the Class 12 results that took place on Thursday, May 2, it is likely that the Board would announce the Class 10 results as early as next week. Students, like always, would be able to use CBSE’s official website — cbseresults.nic.in — to access the CBSE result 2019 online. Additionally, Google and Microsoft are also easing the experience for pupils and their guardians to check the Class 10 results online through other sources as well. Here, we tell you how to perform a CBSE Class 10 result online check, helping you quickly check CBSE result 2019.
How to check CBSE Class 10 results on cbseresults.nic.in
- To check the Class 10 results, visit the official CBSE website by going to cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in.
- Once the CBSE Class 10 results are out, the CBSE official site will show a link to take you to the Secondary School Examination Results 2019 page.
- You will there be asked to enter your CBSE Class 10 roll number issued by the Board, school number, centre number, and admit card ID number. Once entered, hit the Submit button.
- The CBSE official site will then show you the results. You can also download your CBSE result 2019 for offline use or print them in a hard copy.
If in case the CBSE official website is not accessible on your system, you can use Google to check your Class 10 results online. We explain how:
How to check CBSE Class 10 results on Google
- To check the Class 10 results on Google, search for ‘Class 10 results’ or ‘CBSE Class 10 results’, ‘how to check Class 10 results’, or ‘check CBSE Class 10 results’ on the Google.com homepage.
- Google will show the results tool just above all the search results to let you easily check your Class 10 CBSE result.
- The results tool will ask you to enter your CBSE roll number, centre number, school number, and admit card ID number. You can find these details on your Class 10 admit card.
- Now, you need to press the Check Exam Results button.
- Google will then show your results on the screen.
Notably, the Google results tool is available on both desktop and mobile devices. The search giant partnered with CBSE last year to offer an easy solution to students.
If you have the Microsoft SMS Organizer app on your smartphone, you can check your Class 10 CBSE result while on-the-move as well. Here’s how.
How to check CBSE Class 10 results via Microsoft SMS Organizer app
Microsoft is letting students check their CBSE Class 10 result using its SMS Organizer app.
- To begin with, you need to have the Microsoft SMS Organizer app installed on your Android device. The app is available for free download via Google Play.
- Once the app is installed, it will notify you to register for the CBSE Class 10 results. Enter your details and then you’ll soon be notified of your results directly through an SMS message.
- The SMS Organizer app also lets the students pre-register their details for the Class 10 results and they’ll be notified as soon as the results are announced by CBSE.
Previously, CBSE was expected to declare the Class 10 and Class 12 results in the third week of May. The Board, however, announced the results for the Class 12 students on Thursday. This suggests a sooner than earlier expected release of the Class 10 CBSE result.
Cbseresults.nic.in Updated With 2019 Class 12 Results: How to Check CBSE Result Right Now
To recall, the CBSE Class 10 exams were held between February 21 and March 29 this year.
Tinder's Latest Subscription Could Cost You A Whopping $500 A Month, Here's Why
For $500 a month and an invitation, you can subscribe the the most elite tier offered on Tinder, but why you'd want to is engmatic.
The Science Behind Uncanny Valley: What Makes Robots Seem So Eerie?
As humanoid robots get ever closer to feeling human, they tend to slip into the uncanny valley. But why does it happen, and can it be avoided?
Amazon Prime Video Streaming Is Getting Ads: What You Need To Know
Amazon Prime Video is the latest streaming service to add advertisements to its platform. It's set to start rolling out early next year. Here's what we know.
This Hidden iPhone Feature Let’s You Make A Call With One Button
The iPhone has a hidden feature that allows you to quickly redial the last phone number that you called. Rather...
3 iOS 0-days, a cellular network compromise, and HTTP used to infect an iPhone
Getty Images Apple has patched a potent chain of iOS zero-days that were used to infect the iPhone of an...
CDC greenlights RSV vaccine during pregnancy—but only for seasonal use
Enlarge / An intensive care nurse cares for a patient suffering from respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), who is being ventilated...
Unity exec tells Ars he’s on a mission to earn back developer trust
Unity Enlarge / Unity executive Marc Whitten tells Ars the company has learned a lot over the last week. If...
Worm that jumps from rats to slugs to human brains has invaded Southeast US
Adult female worm of Angiostrongylus cantonensis recovered from rat lungs with characteristic barber-pole appearance (anterior end of worm is to...
Social1 year ago
Web.com website builder review
Social4 years ago
CrashPlan for Small Business Review
Gadgets5 years ago
A fictional Facebook Portal videochat with Mark Zuckerberg – TechCrunch
Cars5 years ago
What’s the best cloud storage for you?
Social5 years ago
iPhone XS priciest yet in South Korea
Mobile5 years ago
Memory raises $5M to bring AI to time tracking – TechCrunch
Security5 years ago
Google latest cloud to be Australian government certified
Social5 years ago
Apple’s new iPad Pro aims to keep enterprise momentum