CBSE Class 10 board exam 2019 results are expected to be released in the coming days. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is yet to announce official details of the exact Class 10 CBSE result 2019 date, or the Class 10 CBSE 2019 time. However, considering the early release of the Class 12 results that took place on Thursday, May 2, it is likely that the Board would announce the Class 10 results as early as next week. Students, like always, would be able to use CBSE’s official website — cbseresults.nic.in — to access the CBSE result 2019 online. Additionally, Google and Microsoft are also easing the experience for pupils and their guardians to check the Class 10 results online through other sources as well. Here, we tell you how to perform a CBSE Class 10 result online check, helping you quickly check CBSE result 2019.
How to check CBSE Class 10 results on cbseresults.nic.in
- To check the Class 10 results, visit the official CBSE website by going to cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in.
- Once the CBSE Class 10 results are out, the CBSE official site will show a link to take you to the Secondary School Examination Results 2019 page.
- You will there be asked to enter your CBSE Class 10 roll number issued by the Board, school number, centre number, and admit card ID number. Once entered, hit the Submit button.
- The CBSE official site will then show you the results. You can also download your CBSE result 2019 for offline use or print them in a hard copy.
If in case the CBSE official website is not accessible on your system, you can use Google to check your Class 10 results online. We explain how:
How to check CBSE Class 10 results on Google
- To check the Class 10 results on Google, search for ‘Class 10 results’ or ‘CBSE Class 10 results’, ‘how to check Class 10 results’, or ‘check CBSE Class 10 results’ on the Google.com homepage.
- Google will show the results tool just above all the search results to let you easily check your Class 10 CBSE result.
- The results tool will ask you to enter your CBSE roll number, centre number, school number, and admit card ID number. You can find these details on your Class 10 admit card.
- Now, you need to press the Check Exam Results button.
- Google will then show your results on the screen.
Notably, the Google results tool is available on both desktop and mobile devices. The search giant partnered with CBSE last year to offer an easy solution to students.
If you have the Microsoft SMS Organizer app on your smartphone, you can check your Class 10 CBSE result while on-the-move as well. Here’s how.
How to check CBSE Class 10 results via Microsoft SMS Organizer app
Microsoft is letting students check their CBSE Class 10 result using its SMS Organizer app.
- To begin with, you need to have the Microsoft SMS Organizer app installed on your Android device. The app is available for free download via Google Play.
- Once the app is installed, it will notify you to register for the CBSE Class 10 results. Enter your details and then you’ll soon be notified of your results directly through an SMS message.
- The SMS Organizer app also lets the students pre-register their details for the Class 10 results and they’ll be notified as soon as the results are announced by CBSE.
Previously, CBSE was expected to declare the Class 10 and Class 12 results in the third week of May. The Board, however, announced the results for the Class 12 students on Thursday. This suggests a sooner than earlier expected release of the Class 10 CBSE result.
Cbseresults.nic.in Updated With 2019 Class 12 Results: How to Check CBSE Result Right Now
To recall, the CBSE Class 10 exams were held between February 21 and March 29 this year.
New Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 renderings leak showing off all angles
One of the most anticipated smartphones from Samsung that fans are looking forward to is the Galaxy Z Fold 3. The foldable flagship smartphone is set to launch on August 11, and ahead of that launch, we have some details that have surfaced via various leaks. Now some additional renderings of the smartphone have leaked, showing almost all angles of … Continue reading
Volocopter 2X completed its first US public crewed test flight
Each year the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) holds a massive air show in Wisconsin called AirVenture. At AirVenture 2021, the Volocopter 2X eVTOL aircraft had a very successful and important milestone flight. At the show, the aircraft had its first-ever public crewed test flight of the fully electric vertical take-off and landing air taxi in the US. Volocopter says the … Continue reading
AirTag battery safety puts Apple in a quandary
Apple’s privacy-respecting item tracker is like a ping-pong of good news, bad news revelations. Apple has made its AirTags so easy to use that there have been concerns about the security of the Find My network. The small discs are small enough to place anywhere but require a separate accessor to hook into objects unless you take the ill-advised route … Continue reading
Russian module suddenly fires thrusters after docking with space station
Enlarge / Russian “Nauka” module approaches the International Space Station. Flight controllers at NASA and Roscosmos averted a disaster on...
Apple urges WatchOS update after “actively exploited” flaw
Apple has released watchOS version 7.6.1, an update the company says is important as it addresses a potential security problem....
This 3D-printed soft robotic hand beat the first level of Super Mario Bros.
A team led by University of Maryland mechanical engineering Professor Ryan Sochol has created a soft robotic hand agile enough...
Facebook’s next hardware product will be “smart” Ray-Ban glasses
Enlarge / Don’t get too excited about how well these Ray-Bans go with Gitta Banko’s outfit—we don’t know what Facebook’s...
Huawei P50 and P50 Pro pack Dual-Matrix cameras for high-end photography
Following multiple leaks, Huawei has officially unveiled its P50 and P50 Pro smartphones. The new mobile series expands Huawei’s P...
Social1 year ago
CrashPlan for Small Business Review
Gadgets3 years ago
A fictional Facebook Portal videochat with Mark Zuckerberg – TechCrunch
Cars3 years ago
What’s the best cloud storage for you?
Mobile3 years ago
Memory raises $5M to bring AI to time tracking – TechCrunch
Social3 years ago
iPhone XS priciest yet in South Korea
Security3 years ago
Google latest cloud to be Australian government certified
Cars3 years ago
SK Telecom and Samsung to collaborate on 5G for enterprise
Social3 years ago
Apple’s new iPad Pro aims to keep enterprise momentum